[sustran] Re: Sky bus for Mumbai

Wendell Cox wcox at publicpurpose.com
Sun Apr 15 09:57:39 JST 2001

Sounds like something worth hearing more about....

WENDELL COX CONSULTANCY: THE PUBLIC PURPOSE & DEMOGRAPHIA
http://www.publicpurpose.com (public policy)
http://www.demographia.com (demographics & land use)
Telephone: +1.618.632.8507 - Facsimile: +1.810.821.8134
PO Box 841 - Belleville, IL 62222 USA