[sustran] Re: Car free day reports - ex. Europe

Lake Sagaris sagaris at lake.cl
Wed Sep 27 19:11:35 JST 2000

Hi -- Just a note of encouragement. The Car-Free day received a rapid but
interesting and heartening news report on one of the Chilean TV channels the
other day. It looked good and sounded good. We'll see if Santiago can get
its act together to do something for next year (we need a long lead time!).
Best, Lake