[sustran] Sv: [sustran] WB urban transport draft strategy ex.summ.1

Thomas Krag tk at thomaskrag.com
Fri Oct 27 17:57:34 JST 2000

No role for bicycles in future urban transport?

While recognizing a disbelief in a solely car-based development it strikes me how the World Bank can manage to avoid mentioning the word "bicycle" in the excutive summary of the urban transport strategy report. Numerous reports point on this human power based technologi as optimal for countries with limited financial resources.

Thomas Krag

--

Thomas Krag
Wilhelm Marstrands Gade 11 - DK-2100 København Ø
tel +45 35 42 86 24, mobil 28 40 04 52, tk at thomaskrag.com