[sustran] Other ways of doing things

ecopl at n.adsl eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sat Oct 7 14:50:42 JST 2000

Dear Colleagues,

Within our transport-related activities, which we group globally under the
rubric @ccess on the Web at http://www.ecoplan.org/access (from which he
divides further into various specific program areas as you can see on the
site), it has occurred to me that we should start to build up a new
category – which for now we are calling “Other ways of doing things”.

The following item by Jan Visser is now being popped there,,, and if you
have other examples that you think we might somehow eventually weave into
something with a bit of structure and thrust, we would be pleased to add
them in this open public slot on The Commons.

This could be interesting.
Eric Britton

ecopl at n ___  technology, economy, society  ___
Eric.Britton at ecoplan.org     URL www.ecoplan.org
Telephone +331 4326 1323
Voice/Videoconference +331.4441.6340 (1-4)
Fax + Voicemail: +1 888 522 6419 (toll free)