[sustran] Re: What I think is meant by cross-subsidy

Brendan Finn bfinn at singnet.com.sg
Sat Nov 18 17:38:08 JST 2000

Dear Eric,

I've just subscribed to the sustran discussion forum, but have had one or
two little difficulties in getting passed the electronic gatekeepers. I
thought I had figured it out yesterday and sent an e-mail in response to
John Ernst's query on fares control. I didn't get a failure message, but
neither did it appear in the archive list, although yours was posted later
and is there now.

Can you just advise whether you received my mail ? That should help me
figure out whether I've entered at least the first circle !

Yours sincerely,

Brendan Finn.