[sustran] World Transport Policy & Practice -- quarterly announcement

Pascal Desmond pascal at pop.gn.apc.org
Fri Nov 17 20:12:16 JST 2000

World Transport Policy & Practice, a quarterly journal edited by John
Whitelegg, is available free of charge as Adobe Acrobat PDF files on
the internet at [http://www.ecoplan.org/wtpp/wt_index.htm]. This will
help it to reach a wider readership, encompassing advocates and
activists as well as academics and advisers.

Please advise [mailto:pascal at gn.apc.org] if you no longer wish to
receive these quarterly announcement.

We have just placed Volume 6, Number 3, 2000 as a 147 kB PDF file on
the internet at [http://www.ecoplan.org/wtpp/wt_index.htm]. You are
welcome to browse the site for other back issues such as our special
on transport in Israel/Palestine/the Holy Land which was our
contribution this Millennium year.

Contents of Volume 6, Number 3, 2000:

Editorial
John Whitelegg

Urban hysteria & panic in the streets - the British fuel blockade
September 2000 - a social interpretation
Alan Hallsworth & Rodney Tolley

Car Sharing for Business: The Aachen region pilot project
Oscar Reutter & Susanne Böhler

The Delft Low-Cost Mobility Statement
Jan Herman Koster

Social change & Leisure mobility
Martin Lanzendorf

Professional training needs for sustainable transport: a case study
of those responsible for planning for cycling & walking in the UK
Hugh McClintock

If you have difficulty in downloading the file, please contact
[mailto:eric.britton at ecoplan.org]

World Transport Policy & Practice
Eco-Logica Ltd.,  53 Derwent Road,  LANCASTER,  LA1 3ES.  U.K.
telephone +44 1524 63175    fax +44 1524 848340
        Editor: Professor John Whitelegg [mailto:ecologic at gn.apc.org]
        Business Manager: Pascal Desmond [mailto:pascal at gn.apc.org]

http://www.ecoplan.org/wtpp/wt_index.htm