[sustran] [sustran] Re: integration of public transport thoughts

Antony J Plumbe a.j.plumbe at Bradford.ac.uk
Mon May 22 20:41:32 JST 2000

Eric,

I should be very interested to read your observations on Bogota. Keep
the good work up!

Tony Plumbe

On Fri, 19 May 2000 11:17:19 +0200 eric.britton at ecoplan.org wrote:

> To the best of my knowledge Bogotá is not in South-East Asia, but the
> current, huge rethink and redeployment program that is going on there to
> create what is in effect an entirely  new transport model for Third World
> mega cities just might be food for thought for our SUSTRAN team.  I have
> just come back from there and have written up an independent appreciation of
> what they are facing and trying to do. If any of you think it might be
> useful, let me know and I'll pipe it over.
>

> With all good wishes,
>
> Eric Britton
>
> ecopl at n ___  technology, economy, society  ___
> Le Frene, 8/10 rue Joseph Bara, 75006 Paris, France
> Eric.Britton at ecoplan.org     URL www.ecoplan.org
> Mobile: +336 80 96 78 79
> Voice/Videoconference +331.4441.6340 (1-4)
> Voicemail/Fax hotline: Europe +331 5301 2896
> Voicemail/Fax hotline: North America +1 888 522 6419 (toll free)

----------------------
A. J. Plumbe,
Director, Outside Programmes,
Co-ordinator M.Sc. in Project Planning and Management,
email: a.j.plumbe at bradford.ac.uk
Fax: International: +44-1274-235280
     Domestic     : 01274-235280
Phone: International : +44-1274-235264