[sustran] Re: integration of public transport thoughts

eric.britton at ecoplan.org eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri May 19 18:17:19 JST 2000

To the best of my knowledge Bogotá is not in South-East Asia, but the
current, huge rethink and redeployment program that is going on there to
create what is in effect an entirely  new transport model for Third World
mega cities just might be food for thought for our SUSTRAN team.  I have
just come back from there and have written up an independent appreciation of
what they are facing and trying to do. If any of you think it might be
useful, let me know and I'll pipe it over.

With all good wishes,

Eric Britton

ecopl at n ___  technology, economy, society  ___
Eric.Britton at ecoplan.org     URL www.ecoplan.org
Mobile: +336 80 96 78 79
Voice/Videoconference +331.4441.6340 (1-4)
Voicemail/Fax hotline: Europe +331 5301 2896
Voicemail/Fax hotline: North America +1 888 522 6419 (toll free)