[sustran] fwd: Public Transport International

SUSTRAN Resource Centre sustran at po.jaring.my
Sat May 13 00:39:47 JST 2000

This is forwarded from the utsg list. I think it is of intertest to
sustran-discussers too.
Paul
SUSTRAN Resource Centre,  http://www.malaysiakini.com/sustran

Public Transport International is the official publication of UITP. It is a
bimonthly publication of 48 pages published in English, French, German and
Russian. There is also a shortened version of PTI in Japanese and Chinese.
This full colour magazine is printed in 6,000 copies per issue and
distributed in more than 70 countries all around the world. Each issue
is accompanied by a supplement with the texts in original language.

Articles explain the latest trends in public transport and are either
technically or politically oriented. Each issue presents a specific theme
and is sponsored by one the UITP's international Commissions.

Reader types
PTI is a professionals only magazine, with a readership of highly qualified
decision-makers whose activities are related to public transport: operators,
industries, authorities, associations and also universities.

6 issues/year
Available in English - French - German
Price : 86 Euro (Europe) - 98 Euro (Rest of the world) Shipping charges
included
Special subscribing conditions for ACADEMICS.

Moreover...
UITP publishes other documents such as conference and congress reports
focused on public transport.

e-mail me, I will be glad to send you a the latest list. Also, visit us at
http://www.uitp.com/publications.

For further details, contact me at ++32 2 663 66 46 or by e-mail :
publications at uitp.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Doriano ANGOTZI
Sales
International Association of Public Transport - UITP
avenue Herrmann-Debroux 17
B-1160 Bruxelles (Belgium)
T. 32 2 663 66 46
F. 32 2 660 10 72