[sustran] Re: fwd: Traffic Modelling and TDM

Car Busters carbusters at ecn.cz
Fri May 12 01:04:33 JST 2000

Hallo
For the next edition of carbusters we are covering an article on WB
/IMF transport policy and development - if anyone has any information
out  there , can recommend any good book we would be very grateful for
the info
Can you send it to kim:  at the below e-mail address
Thanks very much
CAR BUSTERS Magazine and Resource Centre
Kratka 26, 100 00 Praha 10, Czech Republic
Tel: +(420) 2-781-08-49 ; Fax: +(420) 2-781-67-27
<carbusters at ecn.cz> <www.antenna.nl/eyfa/cb>