[sustran] Indonesian Car Free Day

eric.britton at ecoplan.org eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Mar 24 18:12:03 JST 2000

Dear Mr. Sumabrata,

This is to let you now that we will be pleased to do whatever we can through
the @World Car Free Day Consortium at http://www.ecoplan.org/carfreeday/ to
support this terrific event.

Can you give us any further details?  I am afraid that my Bahasa Indonesian
dialect is a bit rusty this morning, so if, say, in English, that would be
splendid.

Kind thanks for letting us know about this.  I am sure that we all here want
this to be a successful and productive event.

With all good wishes,

Eric Britton

ecopl at n ___  technology, economy, society  ___
Eric.Britton at ecoplan.org     URL www.ecoplan.org
Voice/Videoconference +331.4441.6340 (1-4)
Voicemail/Fax hotline: Europe +331 5301 2896
Voicemail/Fax hotline: North America +1 888 522 6419 (toll free)