[sustran] IFRTD is moving

SUSTRAN Network Secretariat sustran at po.jaring.my
Thu Mar 23 11:20:01 JST 2000

Forwarding this. The majordomo software stopped it cos it looked like an
admin request.

IFRTD = International Forum for Rural Transport and Development

To: sustran-discuss at jca.ax.apc.org, rural-transport-development at mailbase.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:47:23 -0000
Subject: IFRTD CH*ANGE OF ADD*RESS

Dear Friends and colleagues

The IFRTD Secretariat offices will be closed tomorrow and Friday
(23 and 24 March) due to our move to new premises.

They will re-open again on Monday 27 March at the following
address:

IFRTD Secretariat
2 Spitfire Studios
63-71 Collier Street
London
N1 9BE
United Kingdom

The telephone and fax numbers also change as a result, these will
be:

Telephone + 44 20 7713 6699
Fax: + 44 20 7713 8290

For those of you who may be interested in visiting us, the nearest
main line and underground station is Kings Cross.

E-mail add*resses remain unch*anged fortunately.

Please update your records accordingly.

We look forward to continuing to work with you from our new site.

Mike Noyes
Deputy Executive Secretary
IFRTD