[sustran] Oops Sorry about multiple postings

SUSTRAN Network Secretariat sustran at po.jaring.my
Wed Mar 15 15:41:12 JST 2000

Dear sustran-discussers

I am terribly sorry about the multiple postings from Piotr O.

Before anyone flames him, he did ask me what had happened to a post that he
had sent to the list. I had not seen any error messages (as list owner) and
hastily concluded that he should resend.  Wrong call!!  Now I know that the
servers sometimes do play tricks and hold onto things for a long time.  In
future I will wait longer before recommending reposting!  So sorry folks.
Living and learning here.

Piotr also relays his apologies but did not want to add further to the
traffic.  My apologies to him too for the poor advice!

Paul.