LPG and CNG

Jain Alok ajain at kcrc.com
Fri Mar 10 10:46:44 JST 2000

Debi,
I am not an expert on this issue but this information could help you.

In Hong Kong, Government has set a mandatory requirement for use of LPG for
all new taxis (at present all taxis run on diesel) registered from 2001 and
the entire taxi fleet will have to use LPG by 2003 (if I remember
correctly). The government here is also doing some pilot studies for the use
of LPG for public light buses.

Alok Jain
Hong Kong