Brainpower needed

SUSTRAN Network Secretariat sustran at po.jaring.my
Wed Mar 8 17:00:20 JST 2000

Hi Jimmy

Thanks for participating in the sustran-discuss discussions.  Can I ask one
small favour though... please switch off the HTML option when you send to
sustran-discuss. Some people complain.

Thanks and best wishes.

By the way, I have had a quick look so far at the bike route document you
sent. Looks great.. Will try to respond in detail next week I hope.  Busy
with a few urgent things now.

Paul

At 22:52 7/03/00 -0800, you wrote:
>       It's great to hear that there is going to be an initiative to get
>the global car-free day going. How's "Free Ride Day" ? One reason is you
>are free to ride other sustainable alternative than cars. Another thing is
>that, free one's selves from cars. Yes free, free yourselves from being
>stuck in a 'motorize metal cage ' that hardly goes anywhere during traffic
>jams or rush hours. Or Free the environments form it's pollutants.
>jimmy.tan at komag.com
>KOMAG CAMPUS 3
>EXT: 7401
>423651
A. Rahman Paul BARTER
Sustainable Transport Action Network for Asia
and the Pacific (the SUSTRAN Network)
P.O. Box 11501, Kuala Lumpur 50748, Malaysia.
E-mail: sustran at po.jaring.my

Ask about our SUSTRAN NEWS FLASHES - news updates on
people-centred, equitable and sustainable transport
with a focus on countries in the global 'South'.