dates for world car free day

Rebecca Prince ausbec at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 8 11:06:38 JST 2000

The proposal for late September sounds great for
Sydney in any other year than 2000. This year,
however, the Olympics are on around that time, and
with the huge amounts of tourists expected in and
around the city, it may well be that the car free day
would not be feasible.

Rebecca

--- SUSTRAN Network Secretariat <sustran at po.jaring.my>