Brainpower needed

Francis PAPON papon at inrets.fr
Fri Mar 3 19:06:33 JST 2000

To be positive :
Funny Transport Day, Entertaining Transport Day, Enjoyable Transport Day
Liveable Transport Day, Friendly Transport Day, Human Transport Day,
Community Transport Day, Harmless Transport Day, Enhanced Transport Day
Innovative Transport Day, Future Transport Day, 21st Century Transport Day

Francis Papon, chargé de recherche mailto:francis.papon at inrets.fr
INRETS/DEST/EEM, fax +33145475606
2, av. du Général Malleret-Joinville, F-94114 Arcueil France
http://www.inrets.fr/infos/centres/inrets/velo_arcueil.html