[sustran] UITP Conference proceedings (Now available on cd-rom and as hard- copy)

ANGOTZI Doriano doriano.angotzi at uitp.com
Wed Jun 14 19:12:55 JST 2000

Dear Sir, or Madam,

Our conference proceedings are now available on both cd-rom and hard-copy.

The cd-roms have full text serach and link to the documents presented.

- Automatic Fare Collection (Bologna, Feb. 2000)
- Organisation of Transport and Quality of Service (Florence, Sept. 1999)
- Urban Public Transport Funding (Paris, Oct. 1999)
- Urban Structure and Modal Split (Wien, . 1998)

To see the contents just click on the link below and go to CONFERENCE
PROCEEDINGS

http://www.uitp.com/pubs/pubslist.htm.

ALSO AVAILABLE
- The challenge of Urban Mobility
Debate on planning and urban transport policies and present the solutions
provided by public transport to the problem of urban mobility from the
economic, social and environmental perspectives.
- To see the list of the papers that were presented during this conference
(click on the link mentioned above and go to OTHER PUBLICATIONS

Do not hesitate to contact me for further details

Best regards

Doriano ANGOTZI
Sales of Publications & Advertising Officer
International Association of Public Transport - UITP
avenue Herrmann-Debroux 17
B-1160 Bruxelles (Belgium)
tel. ++ 32 02 663 66 46
fax ++ 32 02 660 10 72