[sustran] Re: Residential Sound Insulation

Prof S L Dhingra dhingra at civil.iitb.ernet.in
Fri Jul 28 16:36:01 JST 2000

Study undertaken by Maharashtra State Road Development
Corportation (MSRDC) for the Haji Ali Wilson College 3.2 Km Viaduct is a
good example I can cite. Please go their web page for details: msrdc.org

With warm compliments,
Sincerely,
dhingra
***********end of message*******************
* Dr S. L DHINGRA                          *
* Prof. of TRANSP. SYSTEMS ENGG. (TSE)     *
* CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT       *
* INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY           *
* POWAI,BOMBAY-400 076,INDIA               *
* VOICE:091-022-5767329/01(OFF)/8329(RES)  *
*               5720001(RES) Private       *
*               5722545 EXTN 7329/7301(Off)*
*               5726530  ..  7348(LAB)     *
*                        ..    8329(RES)   *
* FAX :091-022-5767302/5723480             *
* GRAMS:TECHNOLOGY,BOMBY,INDIA             *
* TELEX:011-72313 IITB IN                  *
* EMAIL:dhingra at civil.iitb.ernet.in        *
*       dhingra at gemini.civil.iitb.ernet.in *
* URL:http://www.civil.iitb.ernet.in/      *
*     civil_people/faculty_dir/dhingra/    *
*     index.html                           *