[sustran] fwd: mobile wheelchair service help request

SUSTRAN Resource Centre sustran at po.jaring.my
Sat Jan 22 15:54:04 JST 2000

A request for help and information from Southern India.

>From: "Chapal" <mobilityindia at vsnl.com>
>To: <owner-sustran-flash at jca.ax.apc.org>
>Subject: RE: SUSTRAN News Flash #36: People-centred and sustainable
transport news
>Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:14:09 +0530
>
>Dear Rahman,
>
>Thanks for sending us your SUSTRAN NEWS FLASH.  We are trying to introduce
>Mobile wheelchair service for people with disabilities in Bangalore - South
>of India.  We are looking for a vehicle which could be easily accessible for
>people with disabilities. Do you have information whether any organisation
>can help us to obtain it and launch the service.
>
>Thanks for updating us - we will write to you with our article very soon.
>
>With best wishes - Chapal

A. Rahman Paul BARTER
Sustainable Transport Action Network for Asia
and the Pacific (the SUSTRAN Network)
P.O. Box 11501, Kuala Lumpur 50748, Malaysia.
TEL/FAX: +(60 3) 2274 2590
E-mail: sustran at po.jaring.my

The SUSTRAN Network promotes and popularises
people-centred, equitable and sustainable transport
with a focus on Asia and the Pacific.