[sustran] Re: informal transport report

Rob Cervero robertc at uclink.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 6 04:54:59 JST 2000

Hi Walter:  Hope all's well with the New Year.

I finished my report on informal transport.  It's a final draft, though it's
pretty polished and ready to go.  I would welcome comments and suggestions
if you'd have time to read through at least parts of it.  I feel it's of
book quality, thus I've approached
Brian Williams about getting a non-profit publisher to release it.  If
UNCHS can give
it wide distribution, that's fine as well.

I'll mail the report to you.  You going to be a TRB?  I'm making my once
every 4 year
trip.  If so, hope to see you there.

Regards,
Robert