Cox & Litman V5 & Bruun

이종호 jhrhee at kuic.kyonggi.ac.kr
Thu Feb 24 10:47:13 JST 2000

Seoul with population of over 10 mil. has been expanding the bike lane. Still, only few people(mostly junior or high students) are using it for going to school. Surveyed main reasons not using the bike lane are safety, weather, missing link.

Jongho Rhee
Dept. of Urban & Transportation Eng.
Kyonggi University
Suwon and Seoul, Korea