Cox & Litman V5 & Bruun

Heckler heckler at quickweb.com.ph
Wed Feb 23 23:40:35 JST 2000

My fifteen kilometer commute to work takes me 45 minutes on my bike. It
takes at least an hour by bus in light traffic and one-and-a-half in normal
rush hour traffic. They've also done this test in New York (that I heard of
when I lived there) and the bike commuter also won a door-to-door contest
with the bus. Maybe New York is just like the rest of the world and only the
rest of North America is differently!