transport externalities in south

Antony J Plumbe a.j.plumbe at Bradford.ac.uk
Thu Feb 24 03:28:21 JST 2000

Dear Chris,

Yes, I would very much appreciate receipt of electronic files of your
full report. I did in fact try last year to obtain a copy of your
report from the IIEC but the report never arrived! It is one of the few
examples around of full costing applied to a developing country context.

Tony Plumbe

> Hi all,
>
> Todd Litman and I conducted a full cost study of transport in Santiago
> Chile, published by the International Institute for Energy Conservation
> in March, 1997.  We looked at internal and external costs - including
> vehicle ownership, accident costs, air pollution, congestion, infrastructure,
> etc.
>
> I don't know if IIEC still has any hard copies left.  A summary of the report
> was published in Transport Policy in 1998.  I could also probably gather up
> the original electronic files and zip them up to send electronically to
> those interested.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

----------------------
A. J. Plumbe,
Director, Outside Programmes,
Co-ordinator M.Sc. in Project Planning and Management,
email: a.j.plumbe at bradford.ac.uk
Fax: International: +44-1274-235280
     Domestic     : 01274-235280
Phone: International : +44-1274-235264