[sustran] Fw: Cox & Litman V5

Wendell Cox wcox at publicpurpose.com
Sun Feb 13 23:33:24 JST 2000

Have attempted send a response to a recent Todd Litman response to my comments. Size of message limitation has precluded sending the message, but if anyone is interested in seeing the message, please let me know at wcox at publicpurpose.com

I am separately sending the posting to Todd Litman.

Best regards,
Wendell Cox

--
WENDELL COX CONSULTANCY: International Public Policy, Economics, Labor, Transport & Strategic Planning

THE PUBLIC PURPOSE: Internet Public Policy Resource: http://www.publicpurpose.com
     Transport Policy Discussion Group: http://www.publicpurpose.com/ut-group.htm

DEMOGRAPHIA: http://www.demographia.com
     Urban Policy Discussion Group: http://www.demographia.com/db-group.htm

Telephone +1 618 632 8507; Fax  +1 618 632 8538 - P.O. Box 841- Belleville, Illinois 62222 USA

"To facilitate the ideal of government as the servant  of the people by identifying and implementing strategies to achieve public purposes at a
cost that is no higher than necessary."