[sustran] Regulation of Road Transport - Addendum

Alan P Howes alanhowes at usaksa.com
Tue Feb 8 23:42:20 JST 2000

Sorry folks -

I should have made it clear in my post of yesterday that I am really
looking for material on buses, taxis etc. However, the material I have
already been pointed to looks very useful - thanks everybody, and i
will respond to individual messages ASAP.

Regards, Alan.

--
Alan Howes, Special Advisor (Operations)
Saudi Public Transport Company, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
alanhowes at usaksa.com
PLEASE DO NOT SEND LARGE MESSAGES (>100kB) WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE

*** A debt-free start for a billion people in the world's poorest  ***
*** countries - Jubilee 2000, http://www.jubilee2000uk.org         ***