[sustran] World Car Free Day Preparations and cooperation for success

ecoplan.adsl eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Aug 21 03:24:54 JST 2000

The following message has just been dispatched to the group of people
cooperating with the @World Car Free Day site at
http://ecoplan.org/carfreeday -- and we thought it might be of interest to
SUSTRAN's members as well. I might mention that the only non-European
country thus far that is developing a national program and Web page to which
we shall be linking is Japan - but perhaps there are others?

In any event, we hope you find some use in this.

eb