[sustran] SUSTRAN Web site now up and running

SUSTRAN Network Secretariat sustran at po.jaring.my
Sat Apr 1 18:01:16 JST 2000

Dear friends

After many teething problems, the SUSTRAN network web site has now been
revamped and the bugs ironed out.  If you have not visited recently please
take another look at http://www.malaysiakini.com/sustran

You will now find a wealth of information on transport issues in developing
countries (or the "Global South"). For example, all SUSTRAN News Flashes
are now archived on the site. The web archive of sustran-discuss can also
be viewed within the site. There is a long list of useful information
resources and a growing collection of relevant links. The site is also
searchable.

We will be updating, improving and expanding it progressively. We try to
have something of interest for both NGOs and academics/professionals. Your
feedback and suggestions are most welcome, as always.

Paul

A. Rahman Paul BARTER
Sustainable Transport Action Network for Asia
and the Pacific (the SUSTRAN Network)
P.O. Box 11501, Kuala Lumpur 50748, Malaysia.
E-mail: sustran at po.jaring.my

Ask about our SUSTRAN NEWS FLASHES - news updates on
people-centred, equitable and sustainable transport
with a focus on countries in the global 'South'.