[sustran] Re: fare integration

¹Ù¶÷ yshin at hyomin.dongeui.ac.kr
Tue Sep 21 11:16:12 JST 1999

Eric!

I just came back from the East Asia Transportation Conference, Taipei,
Taiwan.  I presented a paper on the subject of Smart Card System in Pusan
and Seoul.  Pusan Smart Card System is  truly an integrated fare system
which applies to multiple modes (most transit modes in Pusan) operated by
multiple service providers.  I love to write an article about the Pusan
system in UTI.  Actually I already published a paper in the proceedings of
ASCE last March.   But the proceedings not yet published.  Could you find me
an e-mail address of John Marton?  Hard to believe he does not have an
e-mail address.

Talk again!!

Shin