[sustran] (no title)

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed Sep 1 15:49:46 JST 1999

Dear Paul,

I know that you have a thousand things to do, but please let me pester you a
bit about our Sustainability Advocates Register and my stubborn insistence
of getting you on it.  Each day I add one distinguished (the word is not too
strong, have a look) person to our register.  It would be terrific (and most
appropriate) that you would be among the next.

In case you want a quick look and decide (and do) routine…

1.	First go to http://www.ecoplan.org/com_index.htm
<http://www.ecoplan.org/com_index.htm> , and there  have a quick look at the
text in the entirely redrawn entry page,
2.	Then have a look at the single page that’s lodged at the link “The
Tools”.
3.	Next, give a minute to “Quick Update” section, in which you will
see, among other I hope interesting things,  that....
4.	“Advocates” is one of the hot links. You are now HERE!!!

As you can imagine, it’s extremely  important that this first group that
appears here sets the standard. This is not just any old list. We will  want
not only the usual old white males but also young people, women (lots of
them!), activists and a good full spread of countries, backgrounds and
approaches. And we want them of very high quality and very committed.
As far as examples are concerned, you might want to check out the “basic
model” (musself) and for an idea of the intended spread, John Thackara (good
value) and, for a bit tamer but still right on example, Bob Ayres. Luud and
Wieland are in rough first cut shape, but hey! we gotta start somewhere. As
you will see when you look it all over, all I need is some 3-500 well chosen
words on your original and creative self, and a few links.
Sorry to add to your work load, but I think it is a good cause and just may
serve you and Sustran well.
Eric