[sustran] Re: sustran-discuss V1 #489

Jasmine Payget jpayget at ozemail.com.au
Wed Oct 20 13:15:15 JST 1999

Dear Paul
I have been waiting for a a clear time to have a chat but my life at home is
rather busy and with Rian wanting to pound the computer I need to wait til
he is asleep.....
i hope that you and Toni are fine and doing ok with the political situation
....we don't hear that much as East Timor is the focus....
I am helping to arrange a film evening about democracy movement in Indonesia
(Thurs 28 Oct) in a nearby community centre.
We are also facing a decision to widen the highway thru our village,
demolishing shops  etc. to supposedly rebuild 50 m back from current
te   --  significantly altering the small village feel  - the  consultation
process had as a given a fourlane highway  and surprise surprise the RTA
option won.
Cheers, Jasmine