[sustran] Re: Curitiba Contacts

ITDP mobility at igc.org
Fri Oct 8 01:25:16 JST 1999

you might try carlos ceneviva at ceneviva at bsi.com.br, or jonas rabinovitch at
UNDP.  He still has contacts there.  try jonas.rabinovitch at undp.org, or
001-2129065780.

You might also consider visiting Quito's new dedicated trolley bus system.
They have gotten less visitors and press and might be more welcoming, and the
system was just put in in the last couple years.  Try Cesar Arias, Director of
Unidad de Planificacion y Gestion de Transporte, Quito Metropolitano, email
fraarias at uio.satnet.net tel 593-2 432 663, fax 593 2 432 643.

Best,
Watler Hook, ITDP

--
Access ITDP's New Website: www.ITDP.org
The Institute for Transportation and Development Policy