[sustran] Curitiba Contacts

Ronaldo R. Manahan dojie at transportas.com.ph
Fri Oct 1 07:56:09 JST 1999

Dear Alan and Fellow SUSTRAN Discuss members:

A project I am working on is organizing an observation of the Curitiba
bus-metro system, to be held in mid-October.  We have been trying to locate
contacts involved in the system there, and would appreciate it very much if
we can be directed to the proper agencies / authorities / companies and
contact persons.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sincerely,
Ronaldo R. Manahan