[sustran] fwd: Re: [Sustran] Integrated transport and paratransit

SUSTRAN Resource Centre sustran at po.jaring.my
Tue Nov 30 15:05:11 JST 1999

Subject: BOUNCE sustran-discuss at jca.ax.apc.org:    Non-member submission
from ["India Centre" <huright at giasbm01.vsnl.net.in>]

From: "India Centre" <huright at giasbm01.vsnl.net.in>
To: <sustran-discuss at jca.ax.apc.org>, <kisansbc at bom5.vsnl.net.in>
Subject: Re: [sustran] [Sustran] Integrated transport and paratransit
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:03:35 +0530

Dear Kisan Bhai,
Referring to your message about Shared Taxis.  I am not sure what you are
referring to but in have used shared taxis several times in Mumbai.  You
have a shared taxi schemes from Churchgate to Nariman Point as well as from
V.T. to Nariman Point.
Also several areas like Khandivili and Mira Road one has shared
autorickshaws.
Passengers pay a fixed rate and the taxi or auto runs from point to point
without any stops.

Deepika