[sustran] Seeking Information

Tanuka Bhowmick tanya8ph at ccs.iitb.ernet.in
Sat Nov 20 05:19:06 JST 1999

Dear list-members,

I am a M.Phil student of Planning and Development in the Indian Institute
of Technology. I am presently doing a reseach on sociological impacts of
transport planning in the city of Mumbai, India with special reference to
the shifting of wholesale markets from the congested Island City to a
newer location. Can anyboby, pursuing research or having knowledge about
this field suggest some on-line material or books  about similar incidents
to relieve a city from congestion and its immediate and far reaching
effects. Government reports, seminar reports or any kind of research
material would also be helpful.

Thank you for any help in advance. Please respond to me directly if you
want at tanya at hss.iitb.ernet.in

Regards
Tanuka Bhowmick

     T  A  N  U  K  A         B  H  O  W  M  I  C  K ( M.PHIL STUDENT)

Dept of Humanities and Social Sciences    Room no 89, Hostel-11
Indian Institute of Technology            Indian Institute of Technology
Powai, Mumbai-400076                      Powai, Mumbai-400076
E-mail: <tanya at hss.iitb.ernet.in>
        <tanuka_bhow at yahoo.com>