[sustran] Re: [sustran] integrated transport and paratransit

Chris Yewlett Yewlett at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 17:43:02 JST 1999

From:           	"ria hutabarat" <gigi_goreng at hotmail.com>
To:             	sustran-discuss at jca.ax.apc.org
Subject:        	[sustran] [sustran] integrated transport and paratransit
Date sent:      	Fri, 12 Nov 1999 16:40:31 PST
Send reply to:  	sustran-discuss at jca.ax.apc.org

> Hello
>
> I'm doing some work on paratransit modes in developing world cities -
> things like rickshaws, pedicabs, jitneys and other unlicenced
> commercial passenger services.  The cities I'm particularly interested
> in are Jakarta, Lagos, Nairobi,

A research student of mine (Dr Samuel Obiero) wrote his thesis
public transport in Nairobi, with particular reference to these
services.
He is now at University of Nairobi; details of thesis from our
catalogue:

Author:
                 Obiero, Samuel V.O.
           Title:
                 Public transport and the peak hour in Nairobi / by Samuel
V.O. Obiero.
                 421 leaves.

        Location:
                 Bute