[sustran] Re: [sustran] integrated transport and paratransit

Matthew Burke matt.burke at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Mon Nov 15 14:30:24 JST 1999

Hi Ria,

Matt Burke [yes - your former colleague] here.

I have a decent stack of material on paratransit in Jakarta, some on
Lagos, a reasonable Manila file, and at least something on Nairobi. The
observations from my fieldwork trip of last November may also be of use.
You can contact me at my new work [the Qld Dept of State Development - 07
3405 5499] or by reply e-mail to discuss this further.

There are many others to contact in this regard and I could also furnish
you with a preliminary contacts list with the usual suspects on it -
though most would likely be Sustrans adherents.

Matt Burke

Department of Geographical Sciences and Planning
University of Queensland
+61 7 3365 3836

Land Planning and Management
Queensland Department of State Development
+61 7 3405 5499