[sustran] Re: Answer to Alan P. Howes (Question on Bus Drivers, Cash, Meal Reliefs)

Alan P Howes alanhowes at usaksa.com
Fri Nov 12 00:32:39 JST 1999

Paula -

Many thanks for your information, and the offer of the various
documents. If you don't mind I will "take a rain check" - I get little
time for reading, and I am having enough trouble currently learning
Arabic without testing my French (not too bad, but not used for a few
years) and Spanish (used more recently, but never really learnt in the
first place!) Actually, I spent more time learning Catalan than
Spanish - but not enough, I am afraid.

Thanks again for your help.

Alan.

--
Alan & Jacqui Howes, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Formerly Perthshire, Scotland)
alanhowes at usaksa.com
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/alanhowes/  [Needs Updating!]
PLEASE DO NOT SEND LARGE MESSAGES (>100kB) WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE

*** A debt-free start for a billion people in the world's poorest  ***
*** countries - Jubilee 2000, http://www.jubilee2000uk.org         ***