[sustran] Re: Appeal for help from disabled people in Bangkok

Todd Litman litman at islandnet.com
Sun Jun 20 00:29:51 JST 1999

I suggest contacting the organization Access Exchange International (email:
globalride-sf at worldnet.att.net) which provides resources for improving
mobility services for physically disabled people throughout the world. They
have done some really creative and helpful work in many developing
countries. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have a website at this time.

Sincerely,

Todd Litman, Director
Victoria Transport Policy Institute
"Efficiency - Equity - Clarity"