[sustran] Re: Transportation investments and real estate values

Eric Bruun ebruun at rci.rutgers.edu
Sat Jun 19 03:05:46 JST 1999

Mr. Ayres should contact the public relations office of the Washington
Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) in Washington, DC. There
has been extensive study about the increased value of land along
MetroRail lines. They also have a large joint development project
going on now that is based on increasesd values.  Eric Bruun