[sustran] Transportation investments and real estate values

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Jun 18 17:57:22 JST 1999

Robert Ayres of the Center for Environmental and Resource Management is
attempting to develop some statistical information and background on this
topic and has asked me for leads. The idea of course is simple enough --
someone invests in transportation improvements in a given area and, maybe,
real estate values go up.  Sounds logical, but does anyone know where he can
turn for some statistical evidence of what actually happens in some cases.

Of course we will be pleased to share our results.

Kind thanks,

Eric Britton

ecopl at n ___  technology, economy, society  ___
Le Frene, 8/10 rue Joseph Bara, F-75006 Paris, France
email at ecoplan.org   URL www.ecoplan.org
Tel: +331.4326.1323 Videoconference +331.4441.6340 (1-4)
24 hour fax/voicemail hotline: In Europe +331 5301 2896.
In North America +1 888 522 6419 (toll free)