[sustran] Impact of transport policy to land use

Elly Sinaga elis29 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 09:17:40 JST 1999

I am now reviewing  the impact of transport policy on land use.
I used the LILT model created by  MR. Roger Mackett a long time ago.
Actually, I am looking for a model which is not so complicated, because I
would try to use it for a city in developing countries, which we usually
have problem on data.
I heard about ITLUP, but I do not know the model it used. From the abstract
it seems quite interesting to me.
Any  ideas or information  about this would be appreciated, thank you for
anybody assistance.

Elly Sinaga
elis29 at hotmail.com
Land transport training centre
Ministry of Communication/Transportation
Republic of Indonesia