[sustran] Transport-energy-emissions modelling

mfksjmt at fs1.ar.man.ac.uk mfksjmt at fs1.ar.man.ac.uk
Wed Jun 9 10:59:52 JST 1999

Dear Mr Harun al-Rasyid S. Lubis

You may be interested to know that the Land-Use/Transport model TRANUS
includes the ability to predict energy and fuel consumption of not
only the transport sector but of the building stock as well. My
colleagues and I have recently used TRANUS to predict
transport and land-use energy consumptions and emissions for a small
city in England and are developing a model for a local authority in a region of
Scotland to do the same. Details of these two projects can be found at
http://www.art.man.ac.uk/transres/suscity0.htm

Details of the TRANUS model can be found at
http://www.modelistica.com.

Hope this is of some help

Best regards

Jeff Turner