[sustran] fwd: Velo_Mondial_2000_Call_for_Contributions

SUSTRAN Resource Centre sustran at po.jaring.my
Fri Jul 30 11:09:35 JST 1999

this bounced because Tom is not a member of the sustran-discuss list. So I
am forwarding.

From: Tom Godefrooij <vm2000.fbenfb at pz.nl>
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?V=E9lo_Mondial_2000_Call_for_Contributions_(?=
 deadline 16 August 1999)

Dear sir, madam,
dear friends,

As you may know, in June 2000 Amsterdam will be the venue of Velo Mondial
2000, the world bicycle conference. The relevance of cycling for transport,
land use planning, health, economy and environment will be discussed. We
want input from all regions of the world, and from all stakeholders of
cycling.

The deadline for proposals to our programme committee is on 16 August 1999.

We think this conference might be very relevant for participants in your
discussion group.

If you want to submit a proposal, please don't wait. If you know any
persons who (to your opnion) should submit a proposal, please make sure
that they do so in due time.

For all information, visit our website: http://www.velomondial2000.nl

Help us make a good and relevant programme for you, and spread this message
within your organisation.
Thanks for your assistence.

Tom Godefrooij,
programme director Velo Mondial 2000

Tom Godefrooij

vm2000.fbenfb at pz.nl
tel +31 (0)30 2918110 (Velo Mondial 2000)
tel +31 (0)30 2918160 (Fietsersbond enfb)
fax +31 (0)30 2918188

For more information about the world bicycle conference
Velo Mondial 2000, including the 'Call For Contributions',
visit our website: http://www.velomondial2000.nl

NB The deadline for submissions is 16 August 1999