[sustran] fwd: Community Bike Program Forum

SUSTRAN Resource Centre sustran at po.jaring.my
Thu Jul 8 12:46:01 JST 1999

forwarded from IBF

Dear Bicyclist,

It was suggested to us that we start a forum on community
bike programs, so we are trying.  We envision the discussion
focusing on community bike, earn-a-bike, free-bike, bike
library and other forms of cooperative bicycle programs.
Hopefully it will provide those new to the movement an
opportunity to get information that will help them along and
those with experience an opportunity to share their
knowledge and further expand the movement.  We hope you will
participate and find the effort worthwhile.

To sub*scribe send an e-mail to
community-bike-sub*scribe at egroups.com

[NOTE from Paul: take out the * in the above email address - I have to
put it there to trick sustran-discuss into accepting this message which
looks like an administrative request, Paul].

Please forward information about the Community Bike Forum to
others who might be interested.

Sincerely,
International Bicycle Fund