[sustran] Re: Motorized two-wheeler emission standards in sustran-discuss V1 #527

tran manh hung tranhung98 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 19:59:00 JST 1999

Dear Madhav Badami,

Please mail me a photocopy of the pages containing the information on
two-wheeler emission standards.

I cannot get a hold of reference of Faiz et al 1996 at my University. I am
particularly interested in negative impacts of two-wheeler emission in the
cities of developing countries.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Best regards,

Tran Manh Hung