[sustran] Re: FW: transport and equality

ITDP mobility at igc.apc.org
Tue Apr 20 10:11:08 JST 1999

We did a study called "Fairness of the Fare", our attempt to resolve the
lawsuit against the New York MTA on race discrimination grounds for
raisng subway and bus fares more than commuter rail fares.  It is a
systematic look at what equity means in transit funding.
Rgds,
Walter hook, ITDP

--
Access ITDP's New Website: www.ITDP.org
The Institute for Transportation and Development Policy