[sustran] Re: Environmental Health Book Project

Gerry Hawkes ghawkes at sover.net
Fri Apr 16 22:30:55 JST 1999

to a portion of our web site that will give you more information
on the effects we are seeing from air pollution, much of which
comes from motor vehicles.

Please go to http://www.biketrack.com/pollution.htm  .  When you
reach the bottom of the page you will find links to examples of
the environmental damage we are witnessing.  There is much more
damage occurring, but this is all we have had time to document.

Regards,

Gerry Hawkes
Eco Systems, Inc. & Bike Track, Inc.
Woodstock, Vermont  USA