[sustran] Re: freeways solve traffic congestion - not?!

Eric Bruun ebruun at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Sep 30 00:49:58 JST 1998

The Environmental Defense Fund in Washington DC has an excellent
analyst named Micheal Replogle.  He is expert with air quality
models. Although he is very busy, he might be able to give you
some good references of studies that have been done. His e-mail
address is michaelr at edf.org.  Sincerely, Eric Bruun