[sustran] Re: Marketing as a TDM tool.

Eric Bruun ebruun at rci.rutgers.edu
Tue Sep 29 01:15:32 JST 1998

I believe that such efforts as you suggest below are already
underway within much of the European Union.  I have noticed
quite a few sophisticated campaigns to influence behavior
of people, although I do not know what kinds of people
designed them. In the United States and most of the formerly
Soviet satellites, however, the automobile advertizers are
inundating society with their pitches with very minor
counter-campaigns fighting back.  Regards, Eric Bruun